CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Wheee!

I'm extremely happy these days.
:D
Pretty cranky also. HAHA.
I got back my Psychosocial exam results a couple of days ago and i passed!
I got a credit for it.
Lucky me.
Just finished my Nutrition online exam and i got a credit as well.
Everything seems to be more on track now.
I'm really proud of myself because i have been studying this few days.
HAHA.
As the days goes by,
I kept reminding myself that im here to study and not play.
So now, I have been trying to put in abit more effort in revising.
Hopefully im able to sustain.
Beth, you can do it! :)
There is just 1 more exam next Saturday and a Research assignment due on the 15Th May before i can start to relax again.
Hopefully, everything goes smoothly.
Graduating sooooon.
Cant wait.
*****
Suddenly, i miss Singapore.
I miss my family, bestie, baby, childhood sweeties, friends and the food. HAHA.
A part of me wants to go back to Singapore badly
but another part of me was thinking,
i will miss Aust.
Miss the lifestyle, the enviroment, the culture, some of the food and
most importantly my friends here.
In fact, everything.
I can't bear to leave here too.
How ironic.
Well, enough of all these emotional stuff.
*****
Now, i must thank my childhood sweeties for all their support and
encouragements they have given me.
I really appreciate it loads.
I LOVEEE YOU ALL!!!
Thanks Xiao Yi, Xiao Hui & Fong.
MUACKZS.
When i go back i will give you all each a BIG BIG KISS. LOL
And did i mention that Fong is coming to Aust on the 10Th?
I can see her!
Yaynesss!
Which also means that, first up to get my kiss would be her! HAHAHA.
Fong, i will bring you to all the nice places okay! :)
My Wang Zai Xiao Mantou and Thai Lays potato chips is arriving too.
HEHE.
Anyways, its getting really late now, im really sleepy.
I think i better hit the sack soon.
Have a sweet dream peeps.
Nitez!

0 comments: