CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Recently, I have been thinking alot.
There are just too many things in my head now.
Too many til the point whereby I just cant concentrate on my studies.
All day, I did every single thing except studying.
And all the things I did are just pure redundant.
I also don't know what am I doing man.
Hate this kinda feeling. Yikes.
Had a chat with a Thai friend earlier on.
Seems like he is doing well.
Miss the whole group loads.
I am hoping to make a trip to visit them soon.
And I cant wait for my Taiwan trip.
I simply loveeee travelling. HEHE.
But sighs.
Beth, why is it that ur always thinking of all things EXCEPT studying?!
Back to reality please!
Okay okay, my angel is telling me to go back to my books.
Gotta start mugging now.
TA!

0 comments: