CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Im so worn out from all the exams and assignments.
I hope all this shit pass quickly!
I want a break man.
After all this im so gonna party and have all the fun in the world!
HAHA.
I realised that my blog have been rather quiet recently.
No cam whoring. Nothing.
That's because i haven't been going out.
So freaking bored.
But its okay, im looking forward to my Jay Chou concert in Sydney!
Siyu, Sheeny, Andrew, Jim & i are going.
Yayness.
But Clement is not going. BOO.
Because he don't listen to Chinese songs?! Eat potato.
That's like Jay's first concert in Australia
and his tickets are fast selling like hot pancakes!
I hope we can get the tickets man.
Andrew is gonna book tmr.
Pray hardddd.
I cant wait to see JAY!!! :DD
*****
Swine Flu seems to be and apparently getting worst.
It is a world wide pandemic now.
More cases are being confirm and that really scares me.
The thought of another outbreak just like SARS?
OMG. Spine-chilling.
The total death toll during that time was unbelievably alarming.
Imagine Swine Flu is much worse?!
How man.
Nerdy told me that Singapore is very well on guard.
(Glad to hear that)
But all the Singaporeans are very kiasu! HAHA.
cos all the thermometers in Singapore are sold out.
He cant even get one. LOL
Well, i guess many people are trying to take precautions and protect themselves.
*****
So i hereby advise everyone:
*****
1) to maintain high standards of personal hygiene- washing hands frequently with soap and water especially after contact with respiratory secretions (e.g. after sneezing &coughing).
*
2) who are sick with respiratory illnesses to avoid crowded areas and wear masks if possible.
*
3) to try to take your temperatures regularly.
*
4) to avoid or postpone travelling to Mexico.
*
5) to seek immediate medical attention if they develop symptoms of swine flu within seven days of travel to California, Texas or Kansas in USA or to Mexico.
*****
I hope this disease will be under control.
I don't want to see so many people dying or losing their loved ones.
I will pray.
Let's all pray that everything will soon be over.

0 comments: