CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ladies Night at ZOUK!

Went Zouk with Gus, Linggy & Sheeny.
Super Fun but tiring. Its just a crazy all ladies outing.
Drinking and Dancing all night long. HAHA.
I realised that i have been clubbing with linggy alot lately. Like really alot!!!
Ever since i came back to Singapore, Im hitting those clubs like almost every week!
Freaking unhealthy can!
I think i better cut down on clubbing. Like seriously!
But 5mins ago, i received a msg from linggy.
She wants to club again! OMG!
Crazily addicted.
HAHA.
Some pics for ur eyes! :)
With Sheeny & Gus!

That is my Bestie with the donald duck mouth. Her name is Ceira.

My baby love me so much! so much so that she wants me to kiss her! :) HAHA.

:)

This is when we are still very sober.

Then Linggy is acting up again.

Crazily camwhoring.
Look at Linggy's Face. She cant stop. HAHA.

The PIMP who brought us there. HAHAHA.


My BABY! :)

Funny pics arent they?
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!







0 comments: