CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Didnt had Reunion dinner with my mummy, her husband and my sisters.
Cos my mum's mother-in-law passed away this afternoon.
Its so sudden.
She fainted at home and was found after like 4 hrs.
By the time she was sent to the hospital, it was too late.
She had already slipped into coma.
The reason for it was stroke.
She was so healthy. Who would have expected it?
Life is just so vulnerable and unpredictable.
*****
Had my Reunion dinner at Zhou's Kitchen with Daddy, my younger brother and ErJie.
The food was alright, but i didnt think it was worth the money.
But well, there is always a first time in trying anything.
HAHA.
Tonight im going to stay up late to help my Daddy and my Mummy "shou ye".
I forgot whats that in english. HAHA.
Anyways, its good for our parents.
Tmr is the 1st day of CNY.
I wish and i hope all my friends have a very good and blessed year ahead.
Get loads of Ang Baos! :)
And lastly, i wish Steven a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hurry find your girl and may you be happy every single day!
My Family! :)

ErJie & me.

I dont know why, but i look kinda colourless. HAHA.


My 2 most important guys in my life.



0 comments: