CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Reunion.

Met up with XinYi, Stef, Liana, Chew Yuen & my bro-Suan Lam for dinner!
We never fail to meet up every year.
And we did have alot to chat about.
Updating each other about our lives and gossiping of course! HAHA.
And Suan Lam has a 2nd child now!!!
So happy for him. HAHA.
His daughter's name is Kayla.
Super cute can!
I just loveee BABIES.
cute arent they?
HAHA.
Whenever i meet up with them,
We have endless conversations with each other.
Suddenly, I realise that i really miss my secondary school days.
How i wish i can turn back time, to reminisce all those times again.
We spend almost all of our time together.
Playing basketball, hanging out, loitering, training and scaling Mt. Kinabalu.
So many. In fact too many.
I will never ever forget all the times we had.
So memorable. :)
Now that we have all grown up, im really glad the friendship that we have is still so strong.
Hope our friendship last.
Well, as long as everyone makes the effort, it shouldnt be too difficult right?
I believe we can do it, right girls? :)
Liana, Beth, Xinyi & Suan Lam.

:)

Reunion!

With Baby Kayla.




0 comments: