CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm blogging in my hotel room in Bangkok now.
Walked around Suan Lum Night Bazzar just now.
Loving it.
:)
Though I have been here umpteen times, I never ever once got sick of it.
I feel very relaxed.
And most importantly very very happy.
I don't know why.
Maybe this place feels like home.
And this trip is not only a short getaway, but also a trip to visit my dearest grandpa.
He is very very sick now.
His intestine ruptured due to the excessive intake of alcohol.
The 1st operation was a success and he is in the midst of waiting for the 2ND one.
I hope he will get well soon.
I love him and I can't imagine losing him.
So I pray really hard.
Please my dear Buddha, please bless my grandpa.
:)

*****
And I hope you forget me not.

0 comments: