CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I just came back from Bangkok.
A fruitful yet tiring trip though.
Very happy to be able to see my family and friends there.
Had loads of fun.
And thankfully, my dearest grandpa is fine now.
He is on medications.
It will probably take awhile to recover but at least he is stable.
:DDD
And I realised that my blog has been really boring.
The lack of photos maybe?
HAHA.
I haven't even posted anything about Taiwan yet.
Feeling really lazy.
Furthermore, I feel really ugly now seriously.
The weight gain causing my round face, fat arms, fat thighs, everywhere round
like SERIOUSLY!
Plus my very poor skin condition now.
I ought or rather NEED to do something about it.
Before I really kill myself.
And I think I'm on the verge of doing that already.


*****


Ohh, and I have decided.
I want to go Thailand and study Thai language like properly.
To be able to write and read.
I might be able to have a career switch in the later part of my life.
Not that the language school in Singapore is not good.
But I just feel like experiencing being a full-fledged Thai for a period of time.
I want to stay there for a year or something!
Sounds like a crazy idea, but I'm serious!
I'm so planning for it now.
Xueyi is so right.
I can't seem to stay in Singapore for long.
HAHAHA.
Well well, I loveee travelling!
HEHEHE.
:DDD
Man and I'm gonna start working like next monday!
Dreading it.
Hope I get into one of my 3 choices.
My 1st choice is A&E.
2nd choice is Burns unit.
3rd choice is Day surgery.
The best thing would be to get into the day surgery department man.
5 days work week!
HAHAHA.
Pray for me pleaseeeee.


*****


On a heavier note,
I have been feeling really emo and lifeless.
Sighs.
My mind is constantly thinking of many many things.
Friendships especially.
Sometimes I wonder why things turned out this way.
Maybe I could have done something to prevent all this from happening?
Or rather I could have handled the situation better there and then?
I cant help but feeling sad and yet I really dont know how to start getting the friendships back.
I'm afraid of rejection and the akwardness.
Really afraid.
She is one of my bestest girlfriend.
The endless conversations and nonsensical stuff we do together.
From online shopping --> endless eating --> school --> malaysia --> travelling together right up to studying in Australia together.
Everything.
I do miss it.
He is my buddy.
He never fail to cheer me up.
The endless stuff we talked about.
The 3 tier muffins on my 21st Birthday especially.
And he never fail to make me sing Sing Star over and over again.
All these sweet memories that will stay in my heart forever.
I don't know when will we be like last time again.
Or maybe it's impossible.
All I want to say is I really treasure the times we spent together.
And I really miss you both.
Thanks Shanel. Thanks David.


0 comments: