CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My blog hasn't been filled with any pics recently!
Been really busy with school and work.
I have been cam whoring still, but not uploading.
That explains why my blog is so boring now.
HAHA.
Just last week, my friends and I had a steamboat party.
We all miss eating steamboat, so we decided to prepare one to satisfy all our cravings.
HEHE.
It was just so heavenly!
The food taste so homely can.
I miss Marina Bay now :(
Cant wait to go back and eat all my SG food!
Most of the pics for that night are with fong, thus,
I will have to wait for her to upload 1st.
Luckily, I still have 2 group pics for the night! :D

Candid shot.

A proper shot.

*****

I have been visiting the arcades, really often these days.
HAHA.
Im not really a fan of arcades.
But occasionally, its kinda fun.
Especially with my fun group of friends!
I loveeee them.
They never fail to make my day.
:))

The 3 snipers.


Sheeny, Fong, SiYu & Anson.

We saw Andrew Novak there! What a coincidence.

We went to the beach for a stroll.

Chris, Sheeny, Jim & Fong.

Fong & me.

Movies!


SiYu & me.

Sheeny & me.

Anson!

Anson & Chris.


The couple!

Leck, Anson, Marilyn & Kor!

0 comments: