CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, June 8, 2009

It's study week!
Im preparing for it.
And im very happy, cos im revising my work conscientiously.
Its the last lap already. Better do it well! :)
I must graduate with a degree in Nursing and make my Daddy proud!
HAHA.
But, how time flies,
soon I will be back in Singapore.
I will so miss my life, my school and my beloved friends here.
Boohoo.
Thinking of it just makes me so so sad.
Im trying not to think so much about it.
Im afraid I will cry.
That's why, I have been trying to cherish and treasure all my time here.
Well, enough of all the emoing here.
HAHA.
*****
Jim, Sheeny, Andrew and I have decided not to go to Melbourne anymore due to the H1N1.
We had already booked our tickets.
But we will either change our destination or cancel the trip.
Anything to save us from getting infected.
Melbourne tops the list of H1n1 in the whole world now.
GOSH.
I don't want to get infected and in the end i cant go to Taiwan.
I want to go Taiwan so badly! :(
I wantttttt! HAHA.
As for Sydney, we will definitely still go.
It's Jay Chou concert!
But I seriously pray hard that we wont get infected in Sydney.
The concert will definitely be very crowded.
So Please!!!
Okay, im getting really paranoid now.
Sorry, cos im really worried about the rising no. of infected cases.
Please forgive me!
I need to be really cautious.
Okayyy enough of all the nonsense Beth.
Back to my books.
TA! :D

0 comments: