CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Its 1.42am now.
Im still studying for my paper tmr.
Getting kinda bored though.
I don't really feel that i study alot, but at least i understand what im reading.
Hopefully, tmr's exam will be a breeze for me.
Please, please, please!
80 MCQs, 12 SAQs and it weighs 40% of my entire grade for this particular subject can!
Better not flunk it, I prayyyyy!
*****
Im also feeling alot better today. Not so depressed.
But i still don't feel like going out.
I just want to stay in my room and do my own stuff.
And recently, my chest pain came back yet again.
Should i go see a doc? But im really scared to go for a check up.
Too many "what ifs" seriously scares me.
Guess i will monitor my condition for awhile more before i go for a check up.
Gotta go back to studying.
Will blog soon!
TA!

0 comments: