CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, July 19, 2010

I have nowhere to vent my frustrations.
Seems like lady luck is always not by my side.
Where is my fairytale?
Seems like i really have to stay alone for the rest of my life just like how my gut feeling keeps telling me.
Why is it that the guys that i like always don't reciprocate.
And why is it that all the guys that like me, i don't reciprocate?
Some of my friends asked if I'm too pickyy or my expectations are too high.
Maybe i am.
But who wouldn't want to choose wisely.
Commitment is something i really treasure and respect.
I'm definitely not into flinging at all.
Initially, there was Lankky.
But I'm just so disappointed in him.
And now D. is somehow texting my friend.
I'm definitely backing out.
I shall not be looking forward to see him.
Shall not even be tempted to add him on Facebook.
Yes.
I have decided to just be normal and be on my own.
No more thoughts of D.
No more wishful thinking.
No more.
Dont even think of it Beth.


0 comments: