CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I haven't been blogging for the longest time!
But I will try to keep my blog updated as much as possible.
Well well, been really busy working.
So much so that I don't even have time for myself sometimes.
But I'm getting used to working.
Surprisingly, I'm sorta like loving my job as days goes by.
I hope the passion stays til the day my bond ends.
If not I'm gonna be so miserable!
Haha.
Ohh and I'm going to Bangkok with Baby Gus & Jer in January!
Wheeee!!!
I can't wait man.
We are so gonna have fun. Loads of it! Hehe.
And Saturday is Halloween!
Bestie wants to dress up.
Should I dress up as Marilyn Monroe?! Fairy?!
Or ghost?!
OMG, I'm so gonna take photos.
Many many photos.
I'm getting excitedddd, I can't contain it.
HAHA.
I'm Crazy.

*****
And i got a pleasant surprise today!
Though it wasn't really something big, this lil surprise just simply made my day.
I'm so gonna be smiling for at least a month.
:DDD

I'm sleeping soon.
Promise to update my blog regularly.
Ta! :))

0 comments: