CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Its been a long time since I last blog.
And I'm so suppose to update about my Sydney trip!
Oh my.
Getting very lazy updating all the nitty gritties of my life.
How am I going to maintain my blog when I go back to Singapore like seriously?!
Been bumming around doing nothing much.
Besides sleeping, eating, partying, playing Internet and having fun.
I'm a couch potato now!
I don't wantttt!
:(
My life is just revolving around all these activities over and over again.
What the hell am I doing?
I'm so turning into an Aussie now.
I don't wanttt!
:(((
Luckily in 3 days time, I'm returning back to Singapore.
Yaynesss!
I'm seeing Bestie and Baby..
I will get to eat all my local food all over again.
Can't wait!
Sadness.
Don't really wish to say anymore.
Some things are better left unsaid.

*****
Here are some pics of my 5 day Sydney trip!
I officially declare that I loveeee Sydney many many!
I don't mind migrating there.
:DDD
The 1st thing we touched down in Sydney was to fill up our tummy,
so we headed to the East Ocean Chinese restaurant at Chinatown to eat Dim Sum!
The Dim Sum was fantastic.
So much better than Singapore.
We had Dim Sum twice during our trip.
Freakingggg Yummylicious!
Look at all our happy faces.
HAHA.



Shopping at the City is a must.
The shopping there is O.M.G
Lots of variety and many many brands.
Too many!
We walked til our legs ached.

Our main aim to Sydney was to attend Jay Chou's Concert!
We are so exciteddd can.
Thousands and thousands of people attended his concert.
It was jammed-packed!
But it wasn't really as good as I thought it would be.
Jay didn't really sing all his latest songs.
He sang mostly old songs and the audience was alittle too calm?
HAHA.
But Jay sings really well.
And I mean really really well.
He is so CUTE!!! :D


A very pretty garden near our hotel.


We went to the famous Fish Market!
:D
I'm a seafood lover and I totally loveee that place.
Needless to say, the guys went crazy!
They went crazy over the oysters, the abalones, the lobsters,
sashimi, basically everything!
If you are a seafood lover, this is a MUST GO place!
Its freaking cheapppp.
And everything is just so fresh.
Now I'm starting to miss the Fish Market.










Andrew brought us to a very nice Italian restaurant at The Rocks.
Real authentic Italian food.
Very nice, but the service there SUCKS.
The waiters are all those middle eastern people.
Not trying to be racist here but seriously!
HAHA.


And guess what?!
There is a Guylian Chocolate Cafe there!
Can you imagine how exciteddd I was?!
We went there for desserts after dinner.
Yummmmmy!



We saw this phone booth on the street and started playing with it.


Jee told me that Queen Victoria Mall is a place that I would definitely like it.
So we decided to go see for ourselves.
True enough,
I simply loveee the exterior & interior designs of it.
Very very nicely done.
Loving it!



On one of the nights, we took a leisure stroll after dinner.
We ended up just right opposite Sydney Opera House.
Awesome view!
We also took a pic of the Sdyney Opera House in the day.
Nice!



A very pretty church in the city caught my eye while we are shopping.
Can't take my eyes of that church!

And being the partyying us, we went clubbing at V Bar!
HAHAHAHA.
We club where ever we go man.
The club is very happening!
There were so many asians and the girls are super uber hot!
But! alittle too wild.
Well, the guys loveee it! HAHA.


Ohh! Did i mention that I HEART all the bakeries in Sdyney!
There were so many.
They all look so goodddd.
I wanted to try all but obviously I didn't manage to.
Saddddd!


Okayy, I think I have blogged quite abit of Sydney!
Gonna turn in soon.
Im going to my boss-Yohann's place for my farewell party tomorrow!
It's so nice of them to organise one for me.
Really appreciate that.
And graduation is on the 27th! This coming mondayyy.
So excittedd! :DDD
Will update soon.
That is if I'm not too lazy. HAHA.
Nitez! :)


0 comments: