CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tmr is my 1st paper.
Not really sure if im ready.
I feel that all the information is not registered in my brain yet.
But I do hope that I will do reasonably well.
I want to finish my exams asap.
Cos i simply hate studying!
Well, who likes it?!
I just have to endure til 25Th.
And I will be freeee!
However, a part of me wish that exams won't pass that fast.
Cos, I don't have much time left here.
I want to make full use of all the time I have here with my friends.
And make my remaining time here a memory.
:)
Thinking about this issue always makes me sad.
When I just made new friends, either they are graduating and leaving
or im going back to Singapore.
Sighs.
Well, everything seems to always have an end to it.
I just have to treasure all the time I have with them now.
No regrets! :D
okay, I think I wasted enough time doing all the unimportant stuff
Gotta go back to my books now.
Will blog soon!

0 comments: