CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In less than 8hrs, im boarding the plane.
Im flying off to Sydney!
Wheeeee!
I want to go on a spreeee, go to Paddington market,
to the pancake parlour,
to the opera house,
to the famous bridge and most importantly
to Jay Chou concert which is on Friday.
Freaking excited and i can't wait!!!
Im so gonna screammmm til my lungs explode.
HAHA.
Okay, I better relax.
Chill Beth.
A long awaited trip and I shall enjoy this trip to the fullest.
I will take many many many pretty pics.
Will update when im backkkkkk!
HEHEHE.
:DDD

*****

I partied on Monday.
A post-exam party.
The last Klub Kandy before I go back home.
As usual my clique and I had lots of fun.
Drinking, dancing and of cos cam-whoring!
When will we ever get tired of taking pics seriously?!
HAHA.
I doubt so.
And we took like a 150 pics that night!
Whoaaaa.
I can't believe it too.
I feel damn bimbotic now. HAHAHA.
I shall not say anymore.
Have a look at those pics!
:DDD

Desserts at Emporium.
Clement & Jim.

Samantha & Clement.

Sheeny, Siyu & Marilyn Monroe (Andrew) HAHAHA.


The newly weds. HAHA.


The 2 natural irritants. BOO!


Gentleman's Club. P.S. LOUSY!


Awwww.


We have kisses too! HAHA.


The clubbing khakis.


Clement is ANGRYYYY! HAHA.

Foursome.


Clement just can't take proper pics.


See Clement's face, its proven.


Another foursome pic.

The previous couple. HAHA.


Old people. Club abit only tired. LOUSY.


My Clique! Loves! :)


At the bar.


SiYu & Marilyn.


Marilyn & me.


Kor & Sheeny.


Ladies Club!


Acting cool. NOT.


We love cam-whoring! HEHE.


The siblings: Lim Bui Toh & Lim Kah Toh. HAHAHAHA.

SiYu's friend: Ler Hern & us.


My Pretty babes.

0 comments: