CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Friday, May 22, 2009

I haven't been blogging for a really long time man.
My blog is rotting away.
Been really busy with a presentation and an assignment.
Everything is finally all done now and im so heaving a sign of relief!
All's well. Hehehehe.
But!
Im really scared for Research assignment.
That one's a big headache.
Im praying damn hard for it.
I hope i dun fail.
Please please please.
Im going to be a vegetarian for 1 week.
Please! I really hope i will pass.
Satu.
And recently, i have been thinking alot.
Too many things running through my mind.
Dad have been asking me whether i want to consider getting PR in Australia.
Each time i skyped with him, he always ask me the same old thing again and again.
He have been weighing all the pros and cons for me and his verdict was,
"Australia is the place for me."
Reason being,
the pay here is superbly high as compared to Singapore.
I do agree that the pay here is just simply irresistible.
What i earn here as a nurse is easily 6 times more than what i earn back in Singapore.
Moreover, i really love the environment, the lifestyle and the sceneries here.
They are just so so so amazing.
But of cos i still have to serve my bond in SGH for 3 years.
And i will definitely miss all my precious family, my dear besties, my friends, my Singapore food and so much more lahh!
I duno, im thinking hard.
But i think most probably i will apply for my PR in Aust.
Well, my mind is in a whirlwind now.
I didn't know that planning my future can be so stressful! :S
Besides that, im thinking about something else too.
Something that simply keeps me awake all the way til the wee hours in the morning for almost 3 days in a row now!
My eye bags are getting bigger and my dark circles are getting really dark.
I look like a panda now.
I look horrible.
Boohoo :(
I hate this kinda feeling.
It sucks.

0 comments: