CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, March 9, 2009

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS! :)

After my 21st celebration at David's house,
Jim, Sheeny & i head down to brisbane for the event by Reiji at Caesars.
Its a small underground club.
More guys than girls lor.
I think club Kandy is so much better.
But luckily! we got 2 crappers man.
HAHA.
Andrew and Jim!
I think Sheeny and i laugh non stop for more than 24hrs.
I had alot of fun.
Hope my friends had fun too! :)
We go again next time yah!
Pics at the bottom!

Waiting to eat our roasted meat!

Couple of the night! HAHA.

Crappers!


We have no idea what those guys were doing man.
lol

The 2 guys.
*****

I sincerely thank everyone who celebrated my 21st birthday for me.
I had a very good one back in Singapore as well as Gold Coast.
The night before i got a 2 tier paper poohbear cake with 2 candles on it from Sheeny & Siyu.
Very unique.
One and only.
HAHA
On the actual day,
David & Jasmine prepared a very fun and sumptious sushi party for me.
Really appreciate that alot.
And i though sushi making was very fun!
I would love to do it again.
HAHA.
Jasmine tried making this Tamago Egg.
It was really not too bad.
I ate a whole row of it! LOL
She is now officially crowned the Tamago Queen. HAHAHA.
I made the worst sushi lah.
Damn ugly can!
The rest who made the sushi at least looked really presentable.
After the sushi session, i upgraded to a 3 tier worth of birthday muffins!
So surprised lah.
So sorry David cos i heard that you had to hide those muffins in your room!
HAHAHAHA.
Thanks for waking up early to bake those for me.
It was really good! :) *Slurps*
And i got a Crumpler bag from them too!
I love the bag okay guys.
Though i didnt jump, shout or scream with joy.
I really really really do like it!
Thanks to David, Jasmine, Jim, Sheeny, Leck & Siyu.
You guys made my day :)
THANK YOU!!!
More pics below!


The 3 tier muffins!

My khakis :)

Tamago Queen! HAHA.

David!

Jim!

Siyu!

Leck!

Sheeny!

My Candle broke! lol

0 comments: