CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Good Weekend!

I had a really good weekend.
Fully utilised. I like it.
First was the Singapore Students Association (SSA) welcome BBQ at GUV.
It was an event for all the new and the old members to meet up.
Did had a great time mingling with the people there.
And got to know some new people as well.
It was great i think.
I would consider a success though there were some hiccups here and there.
Secondly,
Andrew & Clement came down to the coast to party.
Jim cum the 2 of them stayed over at our place and they were really funny people!
All sorts of jokes and crap.
We were all so cracked up.
We are all going to develop abs soon. HAHA.
We went to Drinks to club and needless to say,
I had loads of fun.
Had fun drinking, dancing and people watching!
Many SSA people were there as well,
i think we conquered the Asian population there. HAHA.
The next day,
Sheeny, Siyu, Jeremy & i went rock climbing!
The other 3 guys was suppose to come with us but they totally concussed can.
They cant wake up lah!
Expected lah. Pigggs what. HAHAHA.
So the 3 of us went ahead with Jeremy.
We had so much fun there lah.
Busy snapping pics when the other person was still high up on the rock wall.
LOL.
Rock Climbing is a very good sport i would say.
It is a very good workout.
I can feel my arms and legs working very hard. HAHA.
I want to do rock climbing again soon!
Thanks Jeremy for bringing us there!
Picture time! :)
Siyu, Jeremy, Sheeny

Group Pic!

Im belaying Sheeny! HAHA.

My turn to climb.

Buddy Check.

The Partners.
*****

Emo Andrew.

The really Old clubber. HAHA.

The guys LOVE him!

Im sorry Andrew! I know u want to be in my position!

We are obviously having fun. HAHA.

Sakthiy with me.

Jee is just too drunk to stand properly.

We just love to cam-whore!

OMG. AGAIN. LMAO.

The couples of the night. HAHAHAHA.

Not forgetting my special friend. HAHAHA.

Clement, Jim & Andrew.

Sheeny with me.
*****

Tze Hao, Sheeny, Siyu, Althea, Estee & Leandro at SSA BBQ.

Parkwood Girls.

End of BBQ.

Sheeny, Leck Hwee, Siyu & Marc.























0 comments: