CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, March 2, 2009

1st day of school!

School starts today and its only 1 hr of tute.
Not too bad, the module seems kinda useful.
But, the assignment is freaking tough.
I hope i do well this sem.
No more slacking.
Elizabeth will be more hardworking. (hopefully!)
I also went to the bank to settle my school fees,
then my rental then grocery shopping!
So troublesome.
That's how it's like staying overseas alone.
Having to take care of every single thing by myself.
But i have to be independent right?
And im going to turn 21 soon!
This coming Friday!
21st in a foreign country. A special one indeed.
HAHA.
Its so scary man,
i feel like i have more responsibilities now that i have officially became an full grown adult.
I dont want to grow old.
I want to be a kid.
A kid without any worries.
Just eat, sleep and play all the time. HAHA.
Im dreaming again.
Better stop!
Im going to watch my thai dramas now.
TA!
*****
Im too lazy to upload all the pics from my previous outings in SG.
Sorry!
Maybe next time okay.
HEHE.

0 comments: