CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bangkok!

Just came back from Bangkok.
I totally enjoyed myself.
Got to see my friends, experienced Valentine's day there, shop and most importantly!
I got to eat all my thai food!!! HAHA.
But there is nothing much to buy there.
Didnt really buy alot of stuff.
But i did went RCA to club!
RCA seems to be bigger now.
The RNB and Hiphop area is so full of people!
Thai liveband area needless to say!
Freaking squeezy on Valentine's Day can.
And i saw PEACHY!!!
He is so freaking lor mak mak. LOR SAK.
Too bad he is a gay. HAHA.
Erjie simply enjoyed himself to the max.
And he wants to go again next time. HEHE.
Glad u like it! :)
Bank and his fav food- insects!

The last night in Bangkok.

I so miss them lahhh!

HAHAHA. Damn RA can. This is at Khao San.
Valentine's Day balloon exhibition at Mah Boon Krong aka MBK.

The Pizza Company at Siam Square.

With Peachy.

Photo taking for Valentine's Day.

:)

:)

The cute couple- Bank and Jib.

With Jua.

RCA.

The Noodle house at Central Lad Phrao.
At Jaktujak weekend market aka JJ.

Tuk Tuk.

The Valentine's day rose :)

His favourite- thai fried rice.

Us at Suan Lum Night Bazaar.



*****
These are some of the pics from the previous malaysia trip!
With Fong, Gus & Ed.

Ready to dig in!

With Fong.

The foursome!

The HAPPY us.


What the hell!? HAHAHA.

With Baby.

At the HK cafe. I finally got to eat it!

Ed's photography skills.

I love the pic behind us. I think its super nice.




























0 comments: