CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Irene! :))

On Saturday,
The Geeks featured below wanted to catch the movie ONG BAK 2.
However! As its too last min, tickets are all sold out lah!
Damn sian.
Ended up chilling and chatting the whole night til 3am!
OMG, there goes my beauty sleep again.
HAHA. But neh mind.
I miss my people.
We always have endless stuff to talk about.
And i really miss Team NYP.
Those were the days.
And i swear those are the most sweetest memories ever.

Lao Lian Irene. HAHA.

Stevie. Fit Zai. HAHA.

Miss Xiu Hui.

Uncle Nin. HAHA.

Erjie. Act decent.

Otte. Best model for slimming centre. HAHA.

Elizabeth.

Erjie brought me to UE square to Minori to eat ala-carte japanese buffet!
Veh veh superbly good.
Although it cost about 30-40 odd, i do think its worth the money.
Endless sashimi, sushi, teppanyaki and many many more!!!
I would really recommend all my friends to go! :)
You guys can go check out the link:
http://www.minori.com.sg/index.html


We at Minori :)


Friday, we celebrated Irene's Birthday!
MOS Rebel again!
Linggy went with us. It was just crazy dancing! HAHAHA.
Fun lah, but abit tired. Took some pics.
Just not really in the mood to cam-whore.
Enjoy the pics and lastly,
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY IRENE!
I wish you will be happy every single day.
Endless happiness.
MuaCkZS! :)

We.

Buddies.

Birthday kiss for my Lian.

Wei Ming & Wei Ling.

:)

Besties.












0 comments: