CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Monday, December 29, 2008

What an UNLUCKY day.

I am so irritated today. Am i dreaming or am i just too careless.
I was doing this NETS transaction for a customer and happily passed her the receipt.
When i was re-printing the receipt for records keeping, i realised that
THE TRANSACTION DIDNT GET THROUGH!
I didnt check properly. ARGHHH.
My supervisor, Eileen & i was like looking for the customer everywhere in VIVO CITY!
Of course, we didnt manage to find the customer.
But luckily Eileen said its okay. She will cover for me.
PHEW!
My supervisor is NICE.
I was already feeling veh veh guilty. As if this wasnt enough.
I lost my money.
I slipped $10 into the back pocket of my jeans supposedly to buy food for the both of us.
I seriously dont know how did i manage to lose my money.
I must be dreaming. Really feel like slapping myself.
WAKE UP ELIZABETH GOH!!!

0 comments: