CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

:)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Social Night & Club AGAIN!

After Social Night, i went clubbing with my BESTIES! Ladies Night! :)
We went to MOS Rebel. The music is good man.
But the drinks are so not worth the money. Well, what to do? MOS is always so ex.
We went to Arena after that for our free Lychee Martinis. Not available! :(
Instead, the bartender gave us some damn diluted drinks. And the music is so damn LOUD. Reached home at around 3plus.
I totally concussed til the next afternoon! Some pics again! Hehe.
Threesome.

Another threesome.

Beth, Linggy, War & Vicky :)

:)

My mixed clan.
Thai, Japanese, Burmese & Eurasian.

My BABES.


Yesterday night was Social Night. Everyone were all dressed up in formal wear.
I was so afraid Jer & I will be overdressed. But PHEW! Luckily we werent.
It was rather funny cos everyone at the dinner was just not being their usual self.
Everyone was just so self conscious. Jer & I had a good time looking at other people. HAHA.
The night was quite a success i think? HAHA.
I hope Jer had a good time with me being his date. Well, i did! :)


:)


The Ladies.


My Date.

Jer's platoon 1.

0 comments: